Adventure Medical Kits Explorer First Aid Kit
Comprehensive yet compact, the Explorer is the ideal backpacking first aid kit for families or small groups headed out on a week-long adventure. This water-resistant medical kit contains an abundance of hospital-quality first aid supplies to treat common hiking injuries and illnesses.
- Field Resources - Includes LWM's Wilderness Medicine Field Guide and SOAP notes
- Find it Fast Design – Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care organization system, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets, letting you easily find what you need at a moment's notice. An external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
- Trauma Supplies – Administer CPR safely with the face shield, and stop bleeding quickly using the trauma pad. Stabilize sprains and strains with the elastic and triangular bandages so you can hike out safely.
- Major Wound Care – Clean and close hiking injuries with supplies that set the standard in backcountry medicine, including an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, tincture of benzoin, and EMT shears.
- Backcountry Medications – Provide relief from allergies, pain, fevers, and upset stomachs with a variety of medications. The single-use thermometer lets you accurately assess fevers.
- Blister Prevention & Protection – Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker's #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
- For Small Groups on Extended Camping Trips – Designed for 4 people up to 7 days for your camping or hiking trip.