We are excited to work with the University of Washington's UWIld program to host this course!
Are you a UW student? Please email us prior to registering to receive student pricing.
Dates: May 17 (evening only), May 18-19, 2019
Times: 8:00am-5:00pm each day
Location: University of Washington - UWild
Cost: $245.00 UW Students/$295.00 UW Employees and General Public
About the WFR Recert
The 24-hour Wilderness First Responder Recertification course is designed to give participants the ability to refresh skills and learn the most up-to-date, evidence based information in the field of wilderness medicine. More information
Pre-Requisites and Certification Information
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to enroll in the course.
- Participants show proof of a current Wilderness First Responder certification or, if applicable, be within the previous provider's grace period.
- Certificate is valid only when held with a current CPR certification which is included as part of the WFR Recertification course.
- LWM Wilderness First Responder certifications are valid for two years.
- There is a one year grace period following the two year certification period during which the cardholder can recertify. The certification is not valid during the grace period.
- The LWM Wilderness First Aid training meets the American Camp Association 2012 Standards and is an accepted Wilderness First Aid provider of the Boy Scouts of America.