Dates: October 26-28, 2018
November 2-4, 2018
November 9-11, 2018
Times: 8:00am-5:00pm each day
Location: Schweitzer Fire District
7094 Schweitzer Mountain Road
Sandpoint, ID 83864
About the WFR
The 76-hour Wilderness First Responder course is the industry standard for people who may have to respond to medical emergencies in remote environments. More information
Pre-Requisites and Certification Information
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to enroll in the course.
- Participation is required on all class days.
- LWM Wilderness First Responder certifications are valid for two years from the date of successful course completion. There is a one year grace period following the two year certification period during which the cardholder can recertify. The certification is not valid during the grace period.
- Certification for adult/child CPR and AED is included as part of the WFR curriculum. This certification is valid for two years.
- The LWM Wilderness First Responder training meets the American Camp Association 2012 Standards and is an accepted Wilderness First Aid provider of the Boy Scouts of America.