Dates: December 2-3, 2017
Times: 8:00am-5:00pm each day
Location: Forrest Bird Charter School
About the WFR Recert
This intense, 16 hour Wilderness First Responder Recertification course is designed to give participants the ability to refresh skills and learn the most up-to-date, evidence based information in the field of wilderness medicine. More information
Pre-Requisites and Certification Information
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to enroll in the course.
- Participants show proof of a current Wilderness First Responder certification or, if applicable, be within the previous provider's grace period.
- Certificate is valid only when held with a current CPR certification. This class does not include CPR certification.
- LWM Wilderness First Responder certifications are valid for two years.
- There is a one year grace period following the two year certification period during which the cardholder can recertify. The certification is not valid during the grace period.
- The LWM Wilderness First Aid training meets the American Camp Association 2012 Standards and is an accepted Wilderness First Aid provider of the Boy Scouts of America.