We are excited to be working with McGaw YMCA - Camp Echo to present this course!
Dates: May 19-21, 2018
Times: 8:00am-5:00pm each day
Location: Fremont, MI
Cost: WFR Recert Only: $250.00
Add lodging and meals for $87.50
Lodging available Friday through Sunday nights; meals start with lunch on Saturday and end with lunch on Monday.
About the WFR
The 24-hour Wilderness First Responder Recertification course is designed to give participants the ability to refresh skills and learn the most up-to-date, evidence based information in the field of wilderness medicine. More information
Pre-Requisites and Certification Information
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to enroll in the course.
- Participants show proof of a current Wilderness First Responder certification or, if applicable, be within the previous provider's grace period.
- Certificate is valid only when held with a current CPR certification. The WFR Recertification course includes CPR certification.
- LWM Wilderness First Responder certifications are valid for two years.
- There is a one year grace period following the two year certification period during which the cardholder can recertify. The certification is not valid during the grace period.
- The LWM Wilderness First Aid training meets the American Camp Association 2012 Standards and is an accepted Wilderness First Aid provider of the Boy Scouts of America.